After extensive preparation, with participation and support from both the founding team and Chinese businessmen in Wisconsin, and coinciding with an opportune $10 Billion investment from Foxconn, the Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce was officially established on October 15, 2017 in Milwaukee. The Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce will prioritize servicing its members, focus on functional development, tap into the advantages of non-profit organizations, and actively promote the development of member companies, while simultaneously supporting more businessmen in starting and growing businesses in Wisconsin, thereby strengthening the influence of the Wisconsin Chinese community.
Fanfu Li, President of WCCC.
• Mr. Li is a managing partner at Arbor Lake Capital, his professional experience includes CEO of Boda Group (USA), Business Development Vice President at Actuant Corporation, Business Development Director at Caterpillar Inc., Business Development Manager at Eaton Corporation, Corporate Development Manager at CNH Industrial, Financial Manager at Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and Asian business development manager at American National Company.
• Mr. Li holds a MBA degree in International Business from University of South Carolina, a Master‘s degree in Packaging from Michigan State University, and a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Hefei University of Technology, China.
Wenbin Yuan, P.G., P.H. Vice President of WCCC.
Wenbin Yuan, Wisconsin registered professional geologist and hydrologist, CEO and founder of Dakota Intertek Corp. since 1994, has over 28 years of management experience in industry, non-profit organizations and international business issues, including helping American companies to enter into China’s market. Mr. Wenbin Yuan is also one of the a founders of American Chinese Scientists and Engineers (ACSE), Society of Chinese American Professors and Professionals (SoCAPS), Milwaukee Chinese Community Center (MCCC), BrainSymphonics LLC (federal grant receiver of brain MRI research), Milwaukee Modern Chinese School (MMCS), Milwaukee Chinese Times newspaper (MCT.news), Wisconsin Chinese Chamber of Commerce (WCCC, wisccc.org and wccctv.com), and Motion Investment LLC. Mr. Yuan has been in charge of all business operations to grow Dakota Intertek Corp. to be consistently listed as one of the top minority contractors in the state of Wisconsin in the past 24 years. Wenbin Yuan has also been an adjunct Professor for Concordia University of Wisconsin since 2013.
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
1. Worked with GZA GeoEnvironmental for 4 years as a consulting engineer and hydrogeologist for site assessment and remedial actions throughout the nation.
2. Worked with MMSD to deliver their first five county regional enterprise GIS project using ESRI.
3. Delivered over $100m civil and facility improvement work under Dakota Intertek, serving GSA, Army, Navy, VA, state government, municipalities and private entities.
4. Translated and voice dubbed for American Girl (game voice), Brady Corp., BestBuy, Johnson Control, JohnsonDiversy, JI Case, Waukesha Bearing, FactoryCat and over 30 other companies from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English.
5. Published many articles and essays in Milwaukee Chinese Times and other places. 6. Co-authored “Chinese Milwaukee” the documented over 140 years of Chinese living in Milwaukee.
• M.S. Water Resources and Geology, ISU, 1990, B.S. Geological Engineering, Central South University,1982.