Thu, Oct 19|
🎉 Retirement Basics Webinar 🎉 🌟 Discover: Essential Retirement Planning Strategies for Financial Security Savings vs. Investments
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About the event
Small business owner needs to pay attention to the most powerful employee and employer benefit 401K investment
1. The amount you can invest tax free and larger amount from company expenses as a write off
2. Even single owner without other employee can get a single case 401K
3. Your employees have up to 7 years to start getting the benefit and every year they only earn 1/7 of your total profit sharing as their benefit
4. Owner can be heavily invested more than employees as company write offs
5. All employees who leaves the company early will not get the full benefit unless they worked 7 plus 1 years. You do not give benefit to first year empllyee
6. You can invest up to $35,000 per year to yourself, but otherwise you can only invest $7,500 a year to IRA-Roth
7. It is bankruptcy protected if you have a case and lost everything.
8. You can decide how to invest the money and each employee has the choice to invest and the will soon realize that the investment is their largest asset in their life.
9. It will take a certified agent to set up, but afterwords, you can ask Chase, FIsher or any larger wealth management to handle the growth free of tax until you take the portion that will be taxable after 59.5 years old.